Tuesday 30 January 2007

Lego Aircraft Carrier !

Check out this massive Lego model:



In his youth, the 36-year-old IT consultant loved nothing more than building miniature planes, trains and automobiles from the miniature bricks.

But his latest project has been a little more ambitious – he has used 300,000 Lego bricks to construct a scale model of one of the largest ships afloat, the mighty USS Harry S Truman aircraft carrier.

His model is now the largest Lego ship in the world, measuring 4.5m (14.7ft) and weighing more than 160kg (353lb).
And it floats ?



more info and pics here:

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=30901&in_page_id=2
http://damncoolpics.blogspot.com/2007/01/lego-aircraft-carrier.html

----------------------------
Check out the rest of my blog here:
http://web3point-0.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 2moons dil changes my life. Because of 2moons gold, I meet a lot of friends. Besides, my friends usually give me some 2moon dil. I usually buy 2moons dil through Internet and advice from my friends, so I gain a lot of cheap 2moons gold and harvest in life.

9Dragons is a very good game. Through buying 9Dragons gold, I find fun in it. I am so glad that I can earn a lot of 9 Dragons gold. 9Dragons cater to the taste of young people. With cheap 9Dragons gold, you can get everything you want in this game. So I like to buy 9 Dragons gold. For me 9Dragons money is not just a simple thing.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Photoshop Tutorials

phil"s blog

ThinkGeek.com Random Product

Google Map